Current Board Members
- President, Kenneth J. Myers, Ph.D., O.D.
- Vice President, Richard J. Zimbalist, O.D., FAAO
- Secretary, Gerald Selvin, O.D.
- Trustee, Molly McGinty-Tauren, O.D., FAAO
- Trustee, Michael W. Ohlson, O.D., FAAO
- Trustee, Douglas Rett, O.D., FAAO
Special Advisor to the Board
Emeritus Board Members
Member, American Board of Optometry Specialties
The American Board of Optometry Specialties (ABOS) is an independent, nonprofit organization that seeks to further the development and recognition of American optometry specialty boards. To accomplish this ABOS has established standards which current and emerging specialty boards must meet in order to receive recognition by credentialing committees at Joint Commission accredited medical facilities.